Here are some random facts for you.
1. The United States is home to 161 active or potentially active volcanoes, approximately 10% of the world’s total.
2. Cheetos exist because of the U.S. military. It needed a way to ship and store cheese during World War Two, and a USDA scientist invented cheese powder. Then after the war, manufacturers including the Frito Company bought the leftover powder and came up with new ways to use it. Cheetos were the first.
3. There’s a man who has edited about one-third of all the articles on Wikipedia, and he does it all for free.
4. In tennis, you don’t have to hit the ball over the net, you can hit it around the net and it’s legal, even if the ball is lower than the top of the net in the process.
5. Grapefruits were called shaddocks until the 19th century.