Here are some random facts for you.
1. Neuropsychology has shown that short-term memory lasts 15 to 30 seconds. After that, it either has to be encoded as a long-term memory or it decays.
2. Even identical twins, who have the same DNA sequence and tend to share a very similar appearance, have slightly different fingerprints.
3. Tic Tacs are almost pure sugar, but since each one has less than 0.5 grams, they’re legally allowed to round down and say they’re sugar free.
4. PayPal was originally part of a company called Confinity that made security software. They realized that their money transferring business was the best thing they were doing after two years and just focused on that.
5. Columbia was the last Ivy League school to accept women in 1983.